Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Spirit

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by Christmas. Part of me is feeling "depressed" because we won't be able to do everything that we usually do. And we won't get to be with family as much. BUT it's ok and there are many more to come. We will make the best of it and make our own traditions. It will be just fine.


The whole shopping thing is making me stressed. I can't really take her many places, but especially when I have Slade too because I have to keep her at my side and make sure she stays "sanitary". I feel like there is so much to be done and I don't have many chances to be on my own and get them done.



I decided to take her to TJ Maxx with me for a girls shopping trip. We had been cooped up for 3 days and needed to get out. She loved it.




We left the boys home... girls only!!








Sunday morning we decided to set up the tree. Our last "Christmas decoration". She was very excited (minus the stressful situation of carrying it up the stairs...she might have started crying).


We couldn't decorate the bottom due to the little Slade man crawling around. Still turned out cute. She was a great helper (maybe better than Scott...kidding). I loved having her assistance.


Taleah needed a turn behind the camera. These were the results...she is getting better though.





We don't make it to church lately (only when Rob comes and watches the kids while Scott and I run to Sacrament). We thought visiting the nativity at the Temple was a great Sunday activity. Taleah loved it. It was a little bit chilly, so we didn't last long.






They wanted to go in the temple. We told them that the steps would have to do.


Cute girls.





I need to have a better attitude about Christmas. We can still have a great holiday season. I think more than anything I am dreading the next phase which we should start on Dec. 22 if she continues to make counts. It's that being anxious thing again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment