Sunday, June 30, 2013

Make A Wish

This was a trip of a lifetime!!! I cannot believe the amazing people we met and they experiences we had. The red eye flights were a little scary but the kids did ok. I was newly pregnant and sick so it was a little rough for me. Lukcily, they allowed Tavia to join us and that was a lifesaver!! We couldn't have done it without her. We spent each day at one of the parks and completely wore ourselves out. Give Kids the World was unreal. I can't put into words how amazing it was. I know there will never be another place like it. The kids were in heaven along with the rest of us.








































The rides were amazing. The weather wasn't too bad. The rain was actually a blessing because it cooled the temp down which helped with my nausea. I was nervous that Taleah would end up with a fever or something but that didn't happen. Waiting in shorter lines, eating yummy food and playing all day was more than we could have asked for!!







Six days was a long time but went by quickly. The flight home was pretty good. The kids fell asleep and slept about 75% of the way home. My seat was upgraded to first class!!! Tavia sat with Scott and the kids. I was pretty sick so it was a huge blessing. I don't know why the attendant felt like doing that for me, but it was greatly appreciated. We did get to the parking garage to a dead car. I left a light on so we couldn't open any doors other than the drivers side. We had no way of backing it out to jump it.. it was interesting. Luckily, trevy lives in Vegas and was able to come and save the day. It did delay us getting home by 2 hours (which resulted in a 3am arrival). That was the only thing that didn't go our way!! Not bad. It was SO amazing and I hope it is something that the kids can remember by pictures and the videos we took. Thank you Make-A-Wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment