Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Surprise

I had to post a few more pics of Taleah. This was the best surprise ever. My mom's family didn't do gifts for each other this year and decided to donate to our family. Taleah LOVES this doll house and the barbies/dolls that go with it. She was THRILLED when she saw it. This was all before she started feeling crappy the next day.

(It was even cuter to see how excited Hallee and Kobee were to give to her)
















It was a great way to start the crappy phase. She didn't love clinic this day (as we clarified in an earlier post). Dang cancer!



On a brighter note... let's just say I was extremely discouraged. Christmas morning consisted of a lot, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind (and will forever) is the gift my aunts/uncles/grandparents gave to Scott and I. They gave us a night away in Zion, dinner at a SUPER nice place, breakfast at the same SUPER nice place and a gift basket of goodies to take. It was very humbling to open and think of what they all sacrificed to give to us. It will be GREAT to get away. What a great family. Once again.... wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment